If your child is already supported by IPaSS and you have any concerns during this difficult time, the service can still be contacted on 01482 318400 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Team leaders can be contacted directly at the following email addresses;
- email@example.com Visual Impairment Team Leader
- firstname.lastname@example.org Hearing Impairment Team Leader
- email@example.com Physical Difficulties Team Leader
- firstname.lastname@example.org Sirius Resource Base Team Leader
- email@example.com Christopher Pickering Resource Base Team Leader/Manager of IPaSS and the Language Unit.
Please visit our Covid-19 webpage. We will be adding further information that you may find useful.
Integrated Physical and Sensory Service
The Integrated Physical and Sensory Service is an education support service based in Hull. We are a team within Hull City Council's Children and Young Persons' service. We strive to raise the attainment of children and young people with hearing impairments, visual impairments and physical difficulties from birth to 25 years.
A referral can be made to the service from education and health providers; please download our referral form here.
Please visit the Hull Local Offer website for more information about services in the Hull City Council area.