If your child is already supported by IPaSS and you have any concerns during this difficult time, the service can still be contacted on 01482 318400 or via email email@example.com. Team leaders can be contacted directly at the following email addresses;
- firstname.lastname@example.org Visual Impairment Team Leader
- email@example.com Hearing Impairment Team Leader
- firstname.lastname@example.org Physical Difficulties Team Leader
- email@example.com Sirius West Resource Base Team Leader
- firstname.lastname@example.org Christopher Pickering Resource Base Team Leader
- email@example.com Language Unit Team Leader
Please visit our Covid-19 webpage. We will be adding further information that you may find useful.
Integrated Physical and Sensory Service
The Integrated Physical and Sensory Service is an education support service based in Hull. We are a team within Hull City Council's Children and Family Services. We strive to raise the attainment of children and young people with hearing impairments, visual impairments and physical difficulties from birth to 25 years.
A referral can be made to the service from education and health providers; please download our referral form here.
Please visit the Hull Local Offer website for more information about services in the Hull City Council area.