IPaSS has a central Curriculum Support team who adapt learning resources for children who are visually impaired. The team:
- produce adapted resources into Braille, Large Print, Tactile and audio formats.
- produce text, images, maps and equipment such as large print rulers, protractors etc
- maintain and manage a library of learning resources which are available to loan
- liaise with external agencies such as the RNIB Loan Library, Load2Learn, Clear Vision to allocate learning resources
- produce topic boxes, story sacks and dressing vests
- work collaboratively with HI and PD team members to produce resource materials to support children across the service for children with hearing and physical difficulties as well as visual